Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Fix libvirtd test cases

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 07:30:27PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> The libvirtd tests have a number of bugs causing them to fail & generally
> do bad things. They all currently fail on RHEL5 hosts.

  For the sake of the release (basically to not delay it further) and
since the virsh new option is actually a good thing (IMHO) I suggest to
go with the first patch from Dan, and reexamine the way we can improve
testing and in general make it more reliable/portable.

  So ACK, please commit,