Re: [libvirt] lxc: dominfo.cpuTime support using cgroups.cpuacct

On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 02:34:48AM +0900, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This patch enables to get CPU usage of a lxc using cpuacct subsystem
> of cgroups.

  Looks cool, what kernel version is required to make use of this ?
The kernel patch seems to be from last december, but I'm not sure.
I would just prefer to make sure it's in a released kernel version
before applying the patch here :-)
  Patch looks fine to me,

    thanks !