[libvirt] PATCH: Fix crash after deleting storage vol fails

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Mar 6 13:56:47 UTC 2009

Daniel Veillard:
> On Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 12:58:07PM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> > After a little debugging on IRC we discovered a problem in the
> > deletion of storage volumes.
> ACK, a kind of bug that unfortunatley are hard to find unless someone
> hits the problem and reports it, thanks to him !

Thanks for taking the time to work with me on that!

I only exposed it myself when I fattened up a test machine with enough
RAM that I was creating and destroying 6 or 7 small VMs at a time.  I
never encountered it when I was limited to 3 guest domains.

--
"No, I ain't got a fax machine!  I also ain't got an        Nick Moffitt
Apple IIc, polio, or a falcon!"                            nick at zork.net