Re: [libvirt] Problem with remote xend over ssh tunnel

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:56:20AM -0700, waheed iqbal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am able to connect remote xend using http but whenever I try to connect remote machine usingĀ  "virsh -c xen+ssh://root      / list" I found following error:
>
> libvir: Remote error : socket closed unexpectedly
> error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
>
> libvirtd is running on both systems and netcat is also installed on both machines.
[...]
> root node1's password:
> libvir: Remote error : socket closed unexpectedly

  Hum, I'm not sure the need to authenticate manually works correctly
and in any case it's really inconvenient. Set up the authentication
agent using ssh-add (or other convenience on your desktop) and make sure
you can ssh to root as host1 with it.