Re: [libvirt] save/ restore a domain with kvm

Zvi Dubitzky wrote:
Forgot to say: I am working with kvm-72
Does that have implication on the correctness of the save/restore of VM state ?

Save-restore on upstream kvm versions is rather error prone.
I'm note sure one version is better than the other. Evan today mainline kvm's
migration is not stable. We'll send patches this week to fix that.

So bottom line, if it works for you, use it.
Zvi Dubitzky Virtualization and System Architecture Email:dubi il ibm com
IBM Haifa Research Laboratory    Phone: +972-4-8296182
Haifa, 31905, ISRAEL

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> 23/03/2009 11:36
Please respond to
"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com>

Zvi Dubitzky/Haifa/IBM IBMIL
cc
libvir-list redhat com
Subject
Re: [libvirt] save/ restore a domain with kvm