How to update kvm in Fedora manually? (was: Re: [libvirt] USB pass-through only works after many disconnects at the beginning)

Guido Günther schrieb:
On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 09:21:20PM +0200, Felix Schwarz wrote:
So how can I use USB pass through? Could this be Windows-related? Judging from
all the other threads (like [1]) it should be really easy to use.
Yes, it usually is. I had problems with older KVM as well. Try updating
to 84 or 85.

Ah, thanks.
Is there a kind of tutorial how to update kvm in Fedora manually? Is it as easy as recompiling the qemu package in F11 and installing the produced binaries? Or do I need to update my kernel (currently .27) as well?

fs