[Libvirt] SSH with certificates

Hello everybody,

We are trying to use libvirt with qemu over ssh and our goal is to have
authentication done by certificates. Therefore I created a keypair on
the client and send the public key to the server. Std. SSH connections
work without an password prompt as expected (ssh <ip> -l user), but if I
try "sudo virsh -c qemu+ssh://user@<ip>/system" it prompts for a
password (Beside that password prompt it works as expected).

Is there anything else I have to do beside registering the public key at
the server?

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Christian