[libvirt] Libvirt-Java Binding

Hello,

I created a program in Java for communicating with a libvirt/XEN host over
SSH. For every update I create a new connection.
It just runs about 1 1/2 minutes. I guess it is because I do not close any
of these connections.

When I tried to close them after having used them (Connect.close()) the
program hangs. But after pressing Ctrl+C the program stops and the results
are shown.

Is that a bug in the libvirt-Java binding? Does anybody else have the same
problem with Connect.close()?

Thanks,
Marcel