[libvirt] how to configure keymap & keyboard layout with virt-manager

Hi,

I'm fighting to configure the keyboard on libvirt (kvm) (0.6.1-0ubuntu5).
I'm using a belgian keyboard, so, my question is :
- Which keyboard layout should I place in the xml file (or through the vm display adapter configuration).
- Which keyboard layout should I use in the vm ?

PS: When I use 'be' as keymap on the vnc line, the libvirtd just segfault at startup.

Regards,

--
Fran├žois Delpierre