Re: [libvirt] patch for virsh list

Daniel P. Berrange schrieb:
If you want a virt-manager like display of VMs, 'virt-top' is the tool
to use
  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/

Regards,
Daniel

Okay that gives the "xm top" but needs another tool to be installed.
Since it comes from epel one could install it though.
I gather extended info in virsh list is not wanted upstream then? I would find it handy when being in virsh to issue a "list" and find the commited memory, cpus of running VMs before firing up an additional VM. This is a little help to prevent overcommiting on a host and no-one could say he wasn't warned.

Gerrit