[libvirt] libvirt API to write sectors on a device

Hello,

I am able to compile libvirt samples on my KVM hypervisor. (I edited and recompiled info.c code)

I am creating a sample code to read/write disk devices.
With method virDomainBlockPeek I can read sectors from a given device attached to a KVM virtual guest.

I am not able to find an API to write sectors on a disk: am I missing something ?

Is there such method to write sectors from a given virtual disk ?

Thanks,

Francesco