[libvirt] storage: inconsistent in 'format' scheme between document and implementation

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu May 21 08:46:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 05:25:35PM +0900, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
> Yes, I also checked that.
>
> BTW, is the schema file used by libvirtd or drivers? This is just interest.

  We don't use them in the libvirt code themselves (though it would
be relatively trivial to ask libxml2 to validate instances with them),
but some are used byt the test suite. I'm not sure the storage schemas
are used though, but we try to keep them up to date when the XML
input and output code is updated.