Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Impl python bindings for virInterface

On 05/21/2009 03:49 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 05:45:36PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
We forgot that adding the virInterface APIs would break the build of the
python bindings. Here is the patch to wire up the code generator for
the new APIs. This is actually surprisingly easy, since we ditched the
raw unsigned char  MAC address APIs, no special cases were needed.

  Looks fine, ACK !

    thanks, I missed that before the commit !
And I'll echo that thanks, since doing this really should have been my responsibility.