[libvirt] save/restore for KVM

Hello everybody,

I try to save and restore a virtual machine, but I always get this error
message:

~$ virsh save test1 test1.vm
Domain test1 nach test1.vm gespeichert [german for test1 successfully
saved to test1.vm]

~$ virsh restore test1.vm
17:53:10.341: error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor:
STDIO migration is not supported with this QEMU binary
libvir: QEMU error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor:
STDIO migration is not supported with this QEMU binary
17:53:10.341: error : operation failed: failed to start VM
libvir: QEMU error : operation failed: failed to start VM
Fehler: Wiederherstellen der Domain aus test1.vm gescheitert [german:
Restoring test1.vm failed!]
Fehler: operation failed: failed to start VM

I am using libvirt 0.6.3, KVM-84 with qemu 0.9.1.

Does anyone have an idea, how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Christian