[libvirt] PPC Qemu Machine Type Patch

Thomas J. Baker tjb at unh.edu
Thu May 28 17:16:30 UTC 2009

Here's a patch I was asked to post here that attempts to fix libvirt
incorrectly specifying g3bw as the machine type when it calls
qemu-system-ppc. The renamed machine type is g3beige. I searched for all
occurrences of g3bw and replaced it with g3beige.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb at unh.edu    |