Re: [libvirt] PATCH: Fix mingw32 build

On Win32/mingw32 the name 'interface' is #defined to the COM_interface
struct. Needless to say, libvirt thus fails to build in spectacular ways.

ACK!!! (That's the Bill the Cat "Yuck!" kind, not the open source "Looks good, okay." kind ;-)

What should I be doing to avoid putting you to this trouble again in the future? Can I do a cross build of the mingw target on Fedora, or do I need to dust off my Windows street cred and setup a Windows VM?