Re: [libvirt] libvirt generates bad kvm command line

Harald Dunkel wrote:

> Maybe you could do the community outside of the Fedora universe
> a favor and update the source package on
> http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/download.html ?

Sorry about these harsh words, but I was really pissed
about this. It took me an awful lot of time to figure out
what is going wrong in libvirt and its GUIs. You have a
fix for this fatal problem for more than 6 weeks, and yet
the "stable" version on your web page was not updated.
This is very frustrating and disappointing about the
whole libvirt project.

Regards

Harri