[libvirt] The 0.7.3 release schedule

  Well, clearly we can't keep up with the current plan, we should be in
freeze right now and there is an awful lot of patches on the list
waiting for review and push. Let's try to push everything by this
week-end and have next week as the testing and freeze time. Maybe we can
squeeze everything in time, that would allow the release by the
Friday 13th (unless we want to avoid that ;-)