Re: [libvirt] libvirt generates bad kvm command line

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Pardon ? I'm pushing libvirt release about every month
> sometime more often ... You're mixing issues IMHO !

Sorry, but I was talking about virtinst and the other GUIs.
http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/download.html shows just
the releases from end of July (and older). My assumption
(by now) was that the virt-manager GUIs and libvirt are
coming from the same team.

I apologize for this misunderstanding.

Regards

Harri