Re: [libvirt] Remote access and libvirtd

Anno domini 2009 Dave Bryson scripsit:

Hi Dave!

(Moved the thread back to the list, hope thats OK)

> Thank you for the response.  I'm working with ESX and am looking at
> libvirt to see if it would be beneficial to use over the ESX SOAP API
> (i'm not a SOAP fan). But in the case of remote access it doesn't appear
> that libvirt will be able to help me.

Well, the ESX driver is working completely remote and should therefore
be helpful.

The driver only uses the VI API, which practically is SOAP, to
communicate with the server.

If you could describe the problem you are facing a bit more precisly,
one could give you some hints about how to solve this.

Ciao
Max
--
Träume nicht von Dein Leben: Lebe Deinen Traum!