[libvirt] Need second private network between guests's

I've got a shared device 'br0' between my host and all my guests. The guests are now on the host network. What do I need to do in order to setup a second 'private' network between the guests? My host network is on 192.168 and I'd like the second private network on 172.19.
thx,

-Gerry