[libvirt] Interface script for qemu/kvm determinately fails?

Hi,

I have a question about interface script (e.g., qemu-ifup) for qemu/kvm.
qemu/kvm is dropped its all capabilities by libcap-ng before executed.
So the script that is executed by qemu/kvm will fail if it executes
privileged operations which are usual jobs of it.

It means we cannot use <script> anymore? or I'm missing something?

I think executing the script in libvirtd after creating a tap and before
dropping capabilities would be a solution for that issue. Am I wrong?

Thanks,
  ozaki-r