[libvirt] Libvirt & VMware using bindings?

Hi,

I can see on the home page that Libvirt supports Linux virtualization platform (Xen, KVM…) but in the bindings page mentions about other languages integration (perl & java for instance).

I would like to know if there is a way (using those bindings) to use standard Libvirt based code to manage VMware virtualization platform ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Alex