[libvirt] Mounting a bare-metal folder as a drive

Hello List,

Still working on getting the DVD drive to go, but I got another question.  I'm attempting to ad a folder located on the bare-metal machine to the VM and have it appear as a drive (such as HDD), is this possible?  I've looked over the documentation and it suggests this is only possible for USB devices or virtual disks, but not a folder.

How would I go about adding a folder located on the bare-metal to the VM to appear as a hard drive but still be accessable to the bare metal machine?