[libvirt] make install fails, missing HTML files

Thomas Treutner thomas at scripty.at
Thu Nov 12 11:30:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing some tools:

When doing a fresh git clone && ./autogen.sh, make install fails because it
complains about some missing HTML doc files.

# ./autogen.sh
configure: Libraries
configure:
configure:   libxml: -I/usr/include/libxml2   -lxml2
configure:  libcurl: no
configure:  libssh2: no
configure:   gnutls:  -lgnutls -lpthread
configure:     sasl:   -lsasl2
configure:    avahi: no
configure:   polkit: no
configure:  selinux: no
configure: apparmor: no
configure:  numactl: no
configure:    capng: no
configure:      xen:   -lxenstore
configure:      hal: no
configure:   devkit: no
configure:    netcf: no
configure:   xmlrpc: no

# make
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/tmp/libvirt/docs'
(./apibuild.py)
missing XHTML1 DTD
missing XHTML1 DTD
missing XHTML1 DTD