[libvirt] Segmentation fault when shutting down VMs

Hi,

I'm facing another problem with latest git.

This happens regularly when shutting down VM(s):

http://pastebin.com/m4ef1d93f

It doesn't depend on which or how many VM is/are shut down, or if I have a VNC
connection to a VM that is shutting down. Sometimes after a segv, I get this:

http://pastebin.com/m5260bf21

It seems to me that libvirt tries to query a qemu monitor that is no longer
alive?

kr,tom