Re: [libvirt] Fedora MinGW - need for *.def files

This method sounds appealing to me - we could likely auto-generate
this file from the master src/libvirt_public.syms file we already
have for Linux/Solaris

So this:

`-export-symbols SYMFILE'
     Tells the linker to export only the symbols listed in SYMFILE.
     The symbol file should end in `.sym' and must contain the name of
     one symbol per line.  This option has no effect on some platforms.
     By default all symbols are exported.

does not work for MinGW?

Paolo