[libvirt] Re: [Patch v0.4] iSCSI Multi-IQN (Libvirt Support)

Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com Shyam_Iyer at Dell.com
Wed Nov 18 12:05:28 UTC 2009

IFACES_DIR
> to find the iface mapping, if none is found, then run those 2 commands
> you show above in order to create a new mapping

Ok. Thanks.

> > Also, how do we go about creating unique iface filenames when
> > automatically creating them using libvirt ?
>
> I don't know what naming convention is used in IFACES_DIR, but I'd say
> just follow whatever's used already

What I mean here is how do I create unique file names through libvirt.
Today a unique iface file name is created by the user manually.

So, should mkstemp be used... with a template feed of the initiator iqn
name ?