[libvirt] Eventtest unit test failure

Hi, guys.

I've changed the libvirt package in Ubuntu to run the test suite with
every build. However, on our build daemons, the eventtest unit test
seems to almost[1] consistently fail. You can see an example build log
here:

   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/36196282/buildlog_ubuntu-lucid-amd64.libvirt_0.7.0-1ubuntu15_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz

Does this look familiar to anyone? Any idea what might be causing this?
FWIW, I cannot reproduce it locally, so it's likely environmental, but
at this point, I don't really know where to begin to look.

[1]: It actually succeeds on sparc and armel :-/

--
Soren Hansen                 |
Lead virtualisation engineer | Ubuntu Server Team