Re: [libvirt] regarding libvirtd start

The command should be libvirtd -d -l. I think d for daemonize and l for creating a server (e.g. local connections to the daemon need this option). In the Debian package, there's a init.d script which does the job for you (options can be defined in /etc/default/libvirt...) - maybe there's something similar in Fedora.

santosh gandham wrote:
Hi,

I have installed libvirt 0.7.0. in fedora 11. When I start libvirt by using #libvirtd start , it is not showing any status message like libvirtd has started. The command line stuck up there itself. What is the problem? What should I do to run the libvirtd successfully?
Thank you.

--
Gandham Santhosh