Re: [Libcg-devel] [libvirt]: Not able to login to container when cgroup is enabled

> I'm assuming that 'cgconfig' mounts or unmounts cgroups controllers. The
> libvirt daemon only checks where they are all mounted when it initially
> starts up. So it won't be at all happy if you mount/unmount cgroups while
> it is running. If you restarts libvirtd after this it would pick up the
> changes

hmm. This does not seem to be a good idea. I can envisage many scenarios
where folks would want to have cgroups mounted after logging into the
system (whether they use libcgroup or not). In such a situation you
would expect libvirt to be restarted?

thanks.
--
regards,