RE: [libvirt] virsh edit not saving interface target specification

> if you care about the name of the tap device, you must choose a more
> "original" name.

So, all I have to do is name it something else that does not
begin with vnet.  I did that and it worked. Whaddya know.

Thanks for the help!

	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.