[libvirt] Restore after restart libvirtd

Hi,
 I 'm playing with save/restore domains. It's working, but if I
restart libvirtd after 'save domain file' and then try to restore it I
get:

error: Failed to restore domain from /tmp/domain.out
error: operation failed: domain 'domainname' is already defined with
uuid 17c77406-b6e3-621a-1fae-420affce8f48

If I move domainname.xml out of libvirt config. directory it works,
but I think this should not be necessary.

Regards,
 Diego

--
Diego Woitasen