gPXE (was Re: [libvirt] [RFC,PATCH] network: add 'netboot' option to dhcp config)

I very much like this idea - e.g. I'd really like to have this to give
people simple instructions for testing gPXE in next week's Fedora Test
Day.

On the subject of gPXE has anybody else found that it doesn't seem to be working at all?

I'm using the virt-preview packages on F11 and ever since qemu switched to use gPXE network booting has been completely broken. I get the gPXE banner message appear and then nothing happens. Monitoring the network shows no signs of any DHCP requests being sent at all.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom compton nu)
http://www.compton.nu/