[libvirt] Postponing 0.7.1 release by a couple of days

  We still commited quite a bit in the last few days and I think
taking a couple of extra days for testing is a bit safer, so I
suggest to make the release only on Tuesday. So we have today
and this week end for testing, push fixes if needed on Monday
and I would make the release early on tuesday,