RE: [libvirt] Virsh migrate --live fails

Hi Chris Lalancette,

 Thanks for responding to my e-mail.

 I tried the virsh migrate --live command and checked for the libvirtd service. It is still running.

[root RHEL53Xen1 ~]# xm list
Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
Copy_RHELVM3                               3      511     1 -b----    134.7
Domain-0                                   0     1507     4 r----- 221921.5
[root RHEL53Xen1 ~]# service libvirtd status
libvirtd (pid 3871) is running...
[root RHEL53Xen1 ~]# virsh migrate --live Copy_RHELVM3 xen+ssh://15.154.102.20
error: server closed connection

[root RHEL53Xen1 ~]# service libvirtd status
libvirtd (pid 3871) is running...
[root RHEL53Xen1 ~]#

Thanks,
Sandeep