[libvirt] Tentative schedule for next release

  I'm suggesting to try to push 0.7.2 around Fri 16 Oct, we already have
a number of cleanup patches in and serious improvements for ESX driver.
If we go with that plan I think patches and big changes should be pushed
in the tree by Fri 9, this includes among other things the AppArmor
security driver.