[libvirt] about qemu monitor mode.

Hello there
libvirt compiles JSON mode as the default qemu monitor mode if yajl-devel is available. As a result of this solution, the user has no way to change into the text mode. And because the qemu QMP always lacks commands currently, such as "savevm", it will prevent us creating the snapshot of domain, especially for us who want to do some testing.

What I think is could we add the configuration item in qemu.conf? so that the user can choose which mode to use, such as:
monitor_mode=json
#monitor_mode=text

Regards
osier