[libvirt] clang vs. libvirt

I've been running the clang static analyzer against libvirt
regularly, but it's usually been that of F12 or F13.  Yesterday
I used rawhide's version of clang:

    scan-build -o clang ./autogen.sh --enable-compile-warnings=error &&
    scan-build -o clang make -j6

and it spotted a few new problems.
Most are false positives, but a few were not.
Here are the latest additions.

I have an additional handful of patches that address the
remaining false positives, and will post those later today.