Re: [libvirt] iface-list command in virsh

Here is the full test :
[root mingwenv arnaud]# whoami
root
[root mingwenv arnaud]# virsh
Bienvenue dans virsh, le terminal de virtualisation interactif.

        « quit » pour quitter

virsh # iface-list
Nom                  Ãtat      MAC Address
eth0                 actif      00:0c:29:28:bb:3e
lo                   actif      00:00:00:00:00:00

virsh # quit

[root mingwenv arnaud]# exit
exit
[arnaud mingwenv ~]$ whoami
arnaud
[arnaud mingwenv ~]$ virsh
Bienvenue dans virsh, le terminal de virtualisation interactif.

        « quit » pour quitter

virsh # iface-list
erreur :Failed to list active interfaces
erreur :this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virConnectNumOfInterfaces

virsh # quit

[arnaud mingwenv ~]$

As you can see, at first, with root it works, not with my user account.