[libvirt] libvir and VDE

Hi all,

I am currently looking at looking at virsh to mamange my kvm and
qemu VMs, but find that libvir doesn't support VDE networking which
I prefer over other networking options.

An obvious first step to adding support for VDE networking would
be to allow the domxml-from-native subcommand to parse "-net vde"
arguments like:

    -net vde,vlan=0,group=vde2-net,mode=0770,sock=/var/run/qemu-vde-ctl

Apart from that, what else is required to support VDE networks in
libvir?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo