[libvirt] KVM live migration results in black screen

Hi there,

I seem to be able to use either libvirt or virt-manger to live migrate a KVM VM between hosts mounting the same shared storage via NFS.

However, when I open the migrated VM on the new host, the VM screen is black and keyboard/mouse has no response. The network is done as well.

I wonder if anyone has any experience with this problem.
I am using RHEL/CentOS-5.

I've tried many times with either Windows or Linux VM.

Thank you very much.
--
Shi Jin, PhD