[libvirt] Q of Libvirt and Xen

Hi ! sir
I'm newbie of xen and libvirt. I'm practice use libvirt API for control xen on CenOS 5.4 using C language. How can I learn it. I can't found a simple C file for testing libvirt and xen. please suggest me for How can I using libvirt for control xen with C and May I have a example code C for run testing a libvirt.

Thinks. Migkie