Re: [libvirt] Block-migrate

On 08/07/2010 11:55 PM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
<snip>
Maybe I'm using the wrong options for virsh migrate, but they're not
described in the manpage.

Any hints?

Hi Ruben,

Haven't tried this stuff myself yet, but the error you're mentioning look similar to what can happen if SELinux is enabled and blocking things. Same for AppArmor too I guess.

Is there any chance that might be the problem?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Regards,

Ruben Kerkhof