Re: [libvirt] Block-migrate

On 08/11/2010 11:35 PM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 14:22, Ruben Kerkhof<ruben rubenkerkhof com>  wrote:

Actually, I've got it working now, with the --direct option and the
--p2p --direct option.
The tunneled method fails though. I'm trying to debug this now.

I've got the tunnelled method working now as well, but had to disable
the security driver on the destination host, and run qemu as
root/root.

Hi Ruben,

Would you have time to add the steps / command line arguments you used to a page on the wiki?

Writing it up in a fuller fashion would take some time, but it sounds like you have the steps for making it work understood, so even basic info to help people would be very cool. :)

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift