[libvirt] web page suggestion

My XSL skills are less than stellar, so I'm throwing this out to the
list in case someone else can pick it up and come up with a decent patch
in less time.

Right now, http://libvirt.org/ChangeLog.html is worthless; it is linked
from a couple of other pages, such as http://libvirt.org/news.html.  A
better place to link would be a live git page:
 http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=log

I don't know whether it is easier to update news.html.in and
sitemap.html.in to point directly to the new link, or if we should keep
ChangeLog.xsl but have it revamped to point to the new link.