Re: [libvirt] Potential gotcha in virsh migration with --persistent?

<snip>
I don't think it is that clearcut. If autostart is enabled on the source
host and we mirror that to the new host. Then both hosts are rebooted....
Not mirroring autostart seems rather good from a safety POV to me.

Good point, having both hosts autostart the guest wouldn't be optimal.

The situation where having the attribute mirrored is probably a good thing, is when --persistent + --undefinesource are used together.

?