Re: [libvirt] virsh question

[Adding the list]

On 08/23/2010 06:26 AM, Matthew Whitehead wrote:
Eric,
   I'm trying to get "virsh domxml-from-native " working for the -s and -p flags.  Do you know if support for those flags is possible? If not, is there a way I could hand code them into the xml to be passed through to the command line?

I'm not sure in which context you are referring to the -s and -p flags. Which command line are you trying to modify so that those flags are added? Also, as of libvirt 0.8.3, you can modify qemu command lines issued by libvirt using appropriate XML, although such modifications go behind libvirt's back and are therefore at your own risk.