[libvirt] virsh question

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 13:32:37 UTC 2010

[Adding the list]

On 08/23/2010 06:26 AM, Matthew Whitehead wrote:
> Eric,
>    I'm trying to get "virsh domxml-from-native " working for the -s and -p flags.  Do you know if support for those flags is possible? If not, is there a way I could hand code them into the xml to be passed through to the command line?

I'm not sure in which context you are referring to the -s and -p flags.
  Which command line are you trying to modify so that those flags are
added?  Also, as of libvirt 0.8.3, you can modify qemu command lines
issued by libvirt using appropriate XML, although such modifications go
behind libvirt's back and are therefore at your own risk.