Re: [libvirt] KVM doesn't send an arp announce after live migrating a domain

 On 08/25/2010 12:21 PM, Nils Cant wrote:
On 08/25/2010 10:38 AM, Gleb Natapov wrote:
qemu sends gratuitous ARP after migration. Check forward delay setting on your
bridge interface. It should be set to zero.

Aha! That fixed it. Turns out that debian bridge-utils sets the default to 15 for bridges. Manually setting it to 0 with 'brctl setfd br0 0' or setting the 'bridge_fd' parameter to 0 in /etc/network/interfaces solves the issue.

I think libvirt is doing something about this, copying list for further info.

signature is too narrow to contain.