Re: [libvirt] KVM doesn't send an arp announce after live migrating a domain

Can't libvirt also create a non-NAT bridge?  Looks like it would prevent
a lot of manual work and opportunity for misconfiguration.
Yes, it can on latest Fedora/RHEL6, using the netcf library. This is the
new 'virsh iface-XXX' command set (and equivalent APIs). I've not updated
the docs to cover this functionality yet though. It also does bonding,
and vlans, etc

Great.

Is virt-manager able to drive this? it would be great if you could drive everything from there.

signature is too narrow to contain.